Savour the luxury of Africa’s wide open spaces with the sky and savanna theme of The Homestead at &Beyond Phinda. Breathtakingly stylish and sophisticated yet refreshingly simple, The Homestead provides the ideal venue to reconnect with friends and family.
With the warm, friendly faces and helping hands of a full complement of staff ready to welcome you on arrival, you will instantly feel as though this is your second home.
Inviting rooms designed around retro trinkets, Zulu crafts and sleek, contemporary touches reinforce the impression that this private safari villa is designed for comfort and ease.
The Homestead at Phinda at a Glance
- Exclusive, intimate Sole-Use Safari Villa, ideal for families or groups of friends.
- 4 x Spacious Suites accommodate 8 guests
- Great family safari destination. Children allowed. Child-minding available
- En-suite bathrooms- separate w.c.’s, twin hand basins, baths, indoor & outdoor showers
- Air Conditioning / heating & Room Fans
- Personal Bars, Tea station, Telephone and Hairdryer all available in the Suites
- Lodge Swimming Pool
- Internet Access and 24hr Power 220v AC
- Private safari catering to your preferences - enjoy meals & game drives when & where you want
- Excellent Big Five game viewing, with spectacular sightings of the elusive cheetah & the rare black rhino
- Private 4x4 safari vehicle, butler, chef, and ranger and tracker team
Accommodation at The Homestead at Phinda
An exclusive, sole-use villa perfect for families and small parties. The four spacious suites accommodate eight guests and feature unique sliding panel windows framing the beautiful views, and infuse a contemporary Zulu vernacular on the ambience. En-suite bathrooms with separate w.c.’s, twin hand basins, baths, indoor and outdoor showers.
The Homestead Guest Areas
An interactive kitchen allows for intimate, informal dining, and a rim-flow infinity pool provides for respite from the heat of the day. Spacious sitting and dining rooms, and expansive decks.
Safaris at Phinda
Twice-daily game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles, nature walks and excellent birding on Phinda Private Game Reserve. Riverboat cruises and canoeing along the Mzinene River. Optional Phinda Adventures, which are available at an additional cost, include breathtaking coastal flights, beach excursions including snorkelling and scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, turtle viewing (season Nov/Dec/Jan), horse riding and cultural visits. Massage therapy offered in the privacy of your suite.