IMPORTANT NOTICE : PHINA HOMESTEAD IS CLOSED UNTIL FUTURE NOTICE DUE TO THE FIRE.
With the warm, friendly faces and helping hands of a full complement of staff ready to welcome you on arrival, you will instantly feel as though this is your second home.
Inviting rooms designed around retro trinkets, Zulu crafts and sleek, contemporary touches reinforce the impression that this private safari villa is designed for comfort and ease.
The Homestead at a Glance
- Exclusive, intimate Sole-Use Safari Villa, ideal for families or groups of friends.
- 4 x Spacious Suites accommodate 8 guests
- Great family safari destination. Children allowed. Child-minding available
- En-suite bathrooms- separate w.c.’s, twin hand basins, baths, indoor & outdoor showers
- Air Conditioning / heating & Room Fans
- Personal Bars, Tea station, Telephone and Hairdryer all available in the Suites
- Lodge Swimming Pool
- Internet Access and 24hr Power 220v AC
An exclusive, sole-use villa perfect for families and small parties. The four spacious suites accommodate eight guests and feature unique sliding panel windows framing the beautiful views, and infuse a contemporary Zulu vernacular on the ambience. En-suite bathrooms with separate toilets, twin hand basins, baths, indoor and outdoor showers.
An interactive kitchen allows for intimate, informal dining, and a rim-flow infinity pool provides for respite from the heat of the day. Spacious sitting and dining rooms, and expansive decks.
Twice-daily game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles, nature walks and excellent birding are on offer at Phinda Private Game Reserve.
Riverboat cruises and canoeing along the Mzinene River are available.
Optional Phinda Adventures, which are available at an additional cost, include breathtaking coastal flights, beach excursions including snorkelling and scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, turtle viewing (season Nov/Dec/Jan), horse riding and cultural visits.
Massage therapy offered in the privacy of your suite.