Rock Lodge at a Glance
- Six romantic, Air-conditioned Suites
- Private plunge pools and game-viewing decks
- En-suite bathroom
- Three suites feature outdoor showers
- Personal Bars, Tea station, Telephone and Hairdryer all available in the Suites
- Adventurous bush banqueting
- Internet Access
Capture fiery sunsets from the game viewing deck suspended over South Africa’s bushveld, or relax in your private sitting room while observing an abundance of birdlife in the trees surrounding this safari lodge and animals in the valley below.
Delicious Pan-African cuisine is served to you in the dining area under hand-wrought chandeliers, on the lodge's exclusive deck or enjoyed in the privacy of your suite.
Phinda is renowned for excellent cuisine served in adventurous bush clearings under the African night sky.
In addition to twice-daily game-drives, nature walks, riverboat cruises and canoe trips along the Mzinene River (at no additional cost), Phinda’s proximity to the Indian Ocean offers guests a variety of optional adventure activities, from scuba diving and deep-sea fishing to spectacular air safaris.